Okay, winter, while you were not invited to this fall party just yet, one of the ways we can be excited about the change of seasons is the excuse to update our lip colors! (Do we really need an excuse?! I change lip colors throughout the day – but just roll with me here). With the change in seasons, and the change in your wardrobe colors and even potentially a change in your skin tone, it just makes sense to change your lip color, too. Your lips need love in these drier months, so let’s give them some luxurious colors to live in! There is no better time to make a statement, even if your personal statement is to be subtle.
Also, did you know that lip colors are one of the most important areas to make the switch to clean beauty? Since it does actually go on our lips and therefore gets in our system more directly and quickly and repeatedly (how many times a day do we reapply?!), it really does matter! Luckily, there are insanely gorgeous options in lip color in the Clean Beauty world to make it easy to switch.
**This post contains affiliate links, and I will be paid a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. I only write about products I have tried and want to share. If you choose to support my blog and business in this way, please know that I appreciate it so much!
INSANELY GORGEOUS LUXURY LIPS FROM CLEAN BEAUTY BRANDS FOR FALL AND WINTER
- Beautycounter Rosewood Lip Trio – A gorgeous fall shade in a limited-edition set just released in their Holiday Collection. The best-selling lip gloss shade was formulated into three versions: a new long-lasting lip intense, a new lip sheer, and the existing favorite lip gloss. Grab your trio while it is still around! Or grab the full size, best-selling Rosewood lip gloss. This has been in my bag since it’s first release. It’s so pretty. https://www.beautycounter.com/kristinsvets?goto=/product/rosewood-lip-trio
- PYT Strike Twice lip duos – Okay, this super smart design got a gasp of excitement out of me! It holds lipstick on one end and a matching gloss on the other. What is this geniusness?! Bonus side effect: ending the tireless search for the right lip color and gloss combo. And taking up less room in your bag. Brilliant. And even more exciting is that this clean beauty lip color is pigmented, comfortable, and lasts! The three colors I have tried and love for fall are Barely There (a pretty nude, as the name implies), Icon (great fall mauve lip), and Go-Getter (such a perfect brick shade – truly fall!). And do I want all of them in all of the colors? Yes, I do. With their accessible price point of $18, there is a real possibility that I do it. http://shrsl.com/1y0lo
- Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner – This is such a great product, as it conditions like a lip balm but has the color impact of a lipstick. There is a gorgeous shade range, but I especially love the original, cult-favorite “Nobody’s Baby.” Love this texture, so creamy and moisturizing. Love this color, as it is a great neutral, with the perfect mix of nude and pink that it works on practically everyone. It is in my makeup artist kit and is a favorite. http://shrsl.com/1y0la
- Kosas Lipstick – Let’s talk about the perfection of this lipstick, starting with the gorgeous packaging. It feels as beautiful and well-made as any other high-end luxury lip product, and it lives up to the clean beauty world standards! It also is lightweight, but with a major color impact and staying power. So many luxurious shades. My go to is Rosewater, and I also just bought Stardust, a pretty and bright blend of pink and red. Perfect for the season. http://shrsl.com/1y0kg
- RMS Wild with Desire Lipstick – I mean, the name says it all, right?! If you are in the market for a beautiful red or darker berry shade, look no further, as RMS has perfected that shade range in this lipstick. (Check out the shade Russian Roulette – omg!) Hydration is delivered with RMS’s beauty oil as a primary ingredient, while pigmentation is delivered in the most luxurious formula that feels and looks great on your lips – a tricky combo that they have mastered. They have a gorgeous shade range, and this company delivers on clean lip liners, too! Check them out here.http://shrsl.com/1y0ml
I hope you are excited to explore what luxurious lip colors you could add to your collection this fall and winter! Be sure to reach out and share what your favorites are! I can’t wait to hear!